We are looking for someone to write in-depth blog posts. The general topics to cover will be around:
- Video marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Explainer videos
The posts need to be more thorough and in-depth than our competitors’, and more engaging. The writing style we’re going for is punchy, brief, and to the point, with clear examples and memorable imagery/metaphors. Further writing guidelines will be provided.
We will provide most of the topics, but the ability to generate new article ideas will be appreciated. You will also have to find creative ideas for graphics/images throughout the articles.
Our goal is to publish 4-8 articles per month, and around 1000 – 2000 words per article.
We’re willing to pay up to $0.20 per article as the focus is on quality, not quantity. At first it will be on a contract basis, and if we work well together then longer-term employment will be possible.
The application form will include a secret question. To answer it, share your favourite piece of content (or other resource) on writing.
– Your name
– Years of experience + Area(s) of expertise
– What rate you expect
– Links to any relevant online profiles (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc)
– Links to your personal blog and/or other relevant work
– Your answer to the previously mentioned secret question
– Optional: If you feel like you’re a good fit but your portfolio doesn’t have examples with the appropriate style, write a 300 – 500 post on how to write a blog post