I have talked about 11 beginners mistake that keeps a trader from becoming a professional trader
Find out all about technical analysis/price action related videos in my youtube channel at one go. My area of expertise is price action trading and I am a full time price action trader.
If you need help with trading, can contact me at my whatsapp no. 8770194566
My Telegram channel
I cover following topics in my videos:
1. Investment strategy in Indian share market
2. Technical analysis tutorial for beginners
3. Nifty prediction for tomorrow,
4. options trading for beginners,
5. trading psychology,
6. swing trading for beginners
7. candlesticks trading strategy,
8. share market india how to invest,
9. how to make money in stock market,
10. zerodha live intraday trading,
11. stocks for tomorrow trading,
12. support and resistance explained
13. intraday trading strategies in hindi
14. mcx commodity trading strategies
15. Price Action trading strategies
16. how to earn through stock market in india
17. Volume Price action analysis
Regardless of your risk percentage, it is always the same. I always say, risk before reward. If you can channel your mindset to management first, in time, once you have allowed the numbers to play out, you will make money.
Trading the Stock market requires a lot of patience and discipline. But with the right strategy and understanding, the results can be amazing.
Trading stock market on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in stock market you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with stock market trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.